quadcopters.co.uk DJI Zenmuse H3-2D Gimbal Stock

Phantom 1 Chat, Queries and Advice.

Moderators: Richard, 1275mini

Re: quadcopters.co.uk DJI Zenmuse H3-2D Gimbal Stock

Postby Phantom Muppet » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:25 pm

djsiuk wrote:Everyone hold out for the V2 DJI Zenmuse H3-2D Gimbal.

Si

Or buy a cheaper product that achieves the same result?
Phantom Muppet

Re: quadcopters.co.uk DJI Zenmuse H3-2D Gimbal Stock

Postby polcan99 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:03 am

djsiuk wrote:
dhardjono wrote:how hard is it to installed the tarot and how long delivery

Hi.

Mine took 10 days from megabrandsonline_au on eBay with no Import duty. :-)

Delivery Estimated between Fri. 2 Aug. and Mon. 12 Aug if you bought today. The current price is £129 + P&P. Supply and demand sends price up. They are in my opinion the best Compact Silent Brushless Gimbal on the market. I'm used to the Goodluckbuy Gimbals with their noisy high pitched whine. So the Tarot T-2D is a brilliant, light weight solution, that just works.

You can get a Phantom adopter. Search on eBay " Brushless Gimbal Adapter Board for TAROT T-2D Gimbal to DJI PHANTOM " £8.48 from HongKong and £12.90 from same company Via Middlesex Warehouse.

The Tarot T-2D is easy to setup, if you can read a manual. Which I don't like doing. Just had to read the bit on FW upgrade for motors and controller board. I struggled for a few days with inputs from receiver to control tilt. You can control roll also.

The kit is complete and even comes with a Power to GoPro 3 (Ubec 5v Required for power to GoPro Hero) and Video out from GoPro 3.

Si :-)

You said you installed the Tarot gimbal on a phantom right? Do you use the original white stock transmitter? Because I just did it and I can't get the Gimbal Tilt (camera pitch) to work using the 7th channel on the Phantom stock controller. When I connect another transmitter it works but not with the white transmitter. Any ideas how I should do it?

Otherwise the gimal works great... just cant get the pitch to work using the white phantom transmitter and the 7th channel on the back of the transmitter.
polcan99

Previous

Return to Phantom 1