When I start up, I get the blinking green light on my landing gear indicating it isn't calibrated.
1) Suspend the craft in the air so there is zero load on the landing gear.
2) Verify that the gear can freely move up and down on both sides.
3) Power the craft with the calibration button (on the landing gear) pressed.
4) Observe the yellow flashing light
5) Press the calibration button a second time, which should start the calibration sequence.
1) The left motor pulses for a brief moment (a fraction of a second), but nothing happens.
2) The gear light goes solid Yellow
3) Show's over... nothing else happens from there.
Has anyone experienced this before?
Could my servos be damaged or burned out? Everything appears to be connected correctly. Should my radio be off or on? Should I have IOS on or off?